Intellect’s Eligibility verification option allows clients to make an eligibility request (individual, walk-in type batch or group based on the appointment scheduler) and review and store the eligibility results file. Not only does this improve productivity and lower costs, but it also reduces the need to print the results as the data is stored in electronic format attached to the patient account. You will be able to validate the following information:
- Eligibility Status (active/inactive), Begin and term dates
- Demographic information like First name, Last Name, DOB etc.
- Subscriber ID & Group Number
- Co-pays, Co-Insurance, and Deductibles (in-network and out-of-network)
- Patient Address
- PCP Name (if applicable)
- Primary Insurance information if Medicare is the Secondary Payor
- Managed Care Organization Information (MCO/HMO) if patient is enrolled.